Aug 6, 2007

House Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and this week I have been tackling a whole list of things I wanted to do before I went to work.

Here are the things I have done since Thursday:
- Bring the computer out of the basement so I don't have to pay to heat basement next winter
- Fix curtain on door in living room
- Make cloth for trunk in living room to match curtains.
- Rearrange living room to put computer into the living room.
- Clear out spare room for Notsosnowwhite when she comes.
- Move extra bed out of room to give her more room to move around.
- Put new mattress on Princess's bed
- Clean house
- Move fridge in kitchen
- Move pantry in kitchen
- Organize Pot cupboard
- Organize Cookbook cupboard
- Sort through clothes in room to make work clothes more accessible.
- Move extra couch downstairs.
- Finish menu plan for next week.
- Get outfits ready for Princess for week to make Prince Charming's morning job of sending her off easier.


Here are the things that I wanted to get done but am still working on:
- Clean Princess's room again.
- Buy a lunch kit to take with me to work.
- Organize the basement somewhat.
- Replace make up that Princess painted the wall with yesterday

BEFORE:


AFTER:
(I admit my after pics are dark but it was getting late and my curtains were closed.)



5 comments:

Jodi said...

You've been busy!! I hope you get the rest done as well!! The room looks great!

Have a great Tuesday!

palmtreefanatic said...

Busy Busy!
Good luck!
Happy tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been very busy!

Good luck on tackle the rest of your list


Mine Tackle it Tuesday is up!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/tackle-it-tuesday-taming-chaos.html

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW what a busy tuesday you have had - AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Nice...great job!

Twitter