Aug 16, 2007

Countdown to the weekend!


It is almost the weekend and I am thrilled. I am soooo tired of getting up at 5:30 in the morning and walking to work. I will be glad when we finish these early mornings in a week or two. It will feel like a little bit of heaven to get up at 8 and send my girl off to daycare and then get ready for work for 11.


One of the girls I like at work will be leaving and moving to Halifax after training. I will miss her. We get along well and we chat together when we have a few minutes. I wish her the best as she goes back to school to get her degree. I will just miss her that's all.


I like my job. I think I will be good at it. I would like to be an instructor there one day. I think I would be good at it. I am not stressed about getting at it at all.


My friend has to have surgery and I know she is worried about it. I want only to be there for her, to support her and to let her know that I will be there to help her through her recovery. I wish I could ease her mind and take her worries away. I wish I could help her believe that it is better to have it now while she is still relatively strong than to have it later when her hip is completely destroyed and she is already layed up before even having the surgery.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes well for your friend!

Twitter