Jul 25, 2007

Thirteen things




Thirteen thingsTwisted Cinderella has been doing lately.
  1. This week I have now done 22 loads of laundry. It is all washed, dried and neatly folded, yelling at me to put it away.
  2. I changed Princess's room and organized it.
  3. I pledged to my best friend that we would work on this weight thing together on our shared blog.
  4. Spent way too much time over at Jokers obsessing over Big Brother when I should be putting that laundry away.
  5. Spent way too much time on the phone talking to my best friend instead of putting said laundry away.
  6. Had fun trying to research for my next Menu Plan Monday, trying to come up with healthier recipes that are also family friendly.
  7. Had fun planning things to do when my best friend comes to visit. (Can you tell she is on my mind?)
  8. Had fun creating a template for my neighbour and friend's teenage sister, Green Eyes
  9. Had NO FUN negotiating our budget and our bills.
  10. Had NO FUN choosing between digital cable and internet. (Internet won, I am THAT addicted.)
  11. Had fun watching and blogging Canadian Idol.
  12. Had fun watching and blogging Big Brother.
  13. Celebrated the fact that Princess has eaten the same supper as us all week!!! Which is quite the feat believe me!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

17 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Well....did you put your laundry away? (lol) Those are lots of things to do but at least you get to relax a bit.
My T13 is up too.

pussreboots said...

Internet won for us too when we had to rethink our budget. I also have laundry to put away. Happy TT.

Dewey said...

Wow, congrats on that last one. I don't think my 16 year old can even go a whole week not rejecting whatever we're eating for dinner.

Anonymous said...

Princess is an absolute doll. I read your site intro: most amusing yet poignant. I hope you'll consider writing a novel.

Sandee said...

Get that laundry put away before the next load needs doing. Loved your list, especially about the laundry. Have a great TT. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

You have had a very busy week already! I am hooked on Big Brother 8! This is the first time I have ever watched it and I am loving it!

Happy T13!

Air Force Wife

Lori said...

Yikes...you've been a busy girl. Happy TT!! 22 loads of laundry???Woowee....

Jenny McB said...

Secret is to get a phone that you can use a headset with, that way you can multitask!

LOL, no short order cook this week? Everyone ate the same meal? Way to go, now I am off to check your Monday menu.....

Anonymous said...

Wait... you hear that?

It's your laundry calling...

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

22 loads of laundry?? My goodness! Someone was busy this week! :) I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. :)

Margaret said...

I have to get back on the weight train again myself. I'm down pretty well but I've been stalled for a few months now and gained about 15lbs back. =O(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Big Brother! :)
Is the one in Canada different than the one here in the US or do you watch the same one?

Twisted Cinderella said...

We watch the same Big Brother. I am completely addicted!

Anonymous said...

You were pretty productive this week! I got virtually nothing done. :(

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, 22 loads of laundry! You rock girlfriend. Sound like you stay busy.

The Rock Chick said...

No matter how many times you put the laundry away, it still ends up back in the laundry room! Time is better spent on having fun doing other things :)

I have a special TT today about everything happening on my blog on Saturday for Blogathon 2007! Hope you'll stop by!

Happy TT!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Suprina said...

WOW!

I have been doing laundry also...with a family of 6 it builds up quickly.

Great TT!

Twitter