Jul 4, 2007

Thirteen things I did today




Thirteen things Twisted Cinderella did today


  1. Put away the massive mound of folded laundry.
  2. Clean the kitchen
  3. Wash three leads of clothes and create new massive mound of laundry to put away.
  4. Invent new hasb brown casserole for supper
  5. Send Princess outside in our fenced in yard to enjoy the weather which results in 15,000 trips back inside to inform me that she found a puppy, the flies are going to get her, she needs a drink, she needs a snack, she needs another drink, she needs to get some toys to bring out, there was a cool bug, there was a cool flower, she needs another drink, the ice cream truck is here, she needs to go pee, and she is hungry. good thing I send her outside so I can get a little peace and quiet. LOL
  6. Watched old episode of Charmed. I am loving catching up on the ones I missed when I moved before the last two seasons and my new cable didn't carry it.
  7. Create Canada Day scrapbook page for my themed thursday post later.
  8. Clean Up Princess's room. Inform her that next time I find it in that state again, I am going to start taking things away. I only want one living thing in there and it had better not be bugs attacking the food she hid from me.
  9. Clean up the kitchen (again and again, does it ever end??)
  10. Apply for a job. I don't want to, but these bills are stressing me out.
  11. Talk to a friend about a job where she works.
  12. Try to figure out when AF is going to arrive and wish I could just be pregnant again.
  13. Check out some HTML sites to see what else I can teach myself.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I absolutely LOVE Charmed...it's one of my favorite television series....

Happy TT!

Moby Dick said...

Happy Independance Day! It is kind of strange, but the yellow printing under the Thirteen box keeps disapearing when I scroll.

Am I the only one who gets the cpu freezing up here? It is odd, because I have Flash, Quicktime, etc. I visited you from work and it was fine, so I guess it is something in my computer!

Dewey said...

Hash browns? Did someone say hash brown? Will you be sharing that recipe? ;)

Jenny McB said...

That's a busy day! Don't you just love the flies' excuse, lol may be if you had put Princess to work, she would have begged to go outside. Have fun with those html sites and don't for get to share. ( check out floobie.com)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had one busy day! Hope that you will find a job that you will like! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Apparently hard work (and dirty dishes) never ends. That's why I bribe the hubby to do the dishes. Happy TT.

Natalie said...

You've been a busy bee today!

Happy TT!

Special K ~Toni said...

Very busy day! Happy Fourth!

Air Force Wife
Check out my contest!

Unknown said...

YOuve been busy..I dont comment but I have been praying for you and following your blog for a while

Gattina said...

Lol, a typical housewife destiny !

Jenny said...

Yep...I've got those mounds of laundry here too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were a busy girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Quite a busy day for you. Your princess's 15000 trips surely made it to my list of giggles :)

Happy thursday!

TitanThirteen said...

Hi :o)
I just found your blog through Spider63.
This is a great blog, and i'm really enjoying looking around. I love how you have something to do most days.
Today you were definatly busy! :o)

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

LOL Love #8 and good luck with #12.

Suprina said...

You had a very busy day. I can so relate. I have 4 kids and a husband to clean up after.

impwork said...

I've just put my washing away too. Not exactly the most exciting thing to do on a week off work but it just started raining again here so I'm glad I didn't make any plans.

Anonymous said...

Phew! I'm tired just reading your list. Think I'll go lay down. Happy 100th TT Celebration!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! Happy TT!

Chelle Y. said...

Sounds like you have been really busy!

Oh, and I used to love "Charmed." I missed the last two seasons.

Happy 100th TT!

www.chelleyoung.com

Cinnamon Girl said...

Now I have laundry guilt :P

pussreboots said...

I have both a massive pile to put away and another massive pile to wash. When you find your job, you'll find yourself pregnant too. Big life changes seem to group themselves together. Happy TT.

Elle Fredrix said...

I thought I'd answer number nine for you. The answer is no! :o)

Happy TT, and hello from Toronto!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwww buggy food in a kids room .... even worse than the stained underwear we've found in our girls' room

Mama Kelly

Happy TH 13

Anonymous said...

I'd love to catch up on Charmed too. That was one of the shows I always liked.

Sounds like you had a busy, busy day. I hope you were able to relax a little...

Twitter