Jul 6, 2007

Tags I missed

I discovered while reading some blogs that there were some tags that I missed along the way. So over the next little while, I am going to do all the tags that I have missed. Because I have so many of them, I am going to skip tagging anyone else. If you like them and do them, then just let me know.

Flip Flop Floozie tagged me way back here to come up with seven random facts about myself. so her it goes:

  1. I am terrified of spiders but am willing to put on a brave face for Princess.
  2. I am terrified of being trapped in tight places. Give me a movie with scary monsters and I am fine, a movie with someone trapped in a tight tunnel and I am a big shivering mess.
  3. I am really picky about my coffee when I make it. I am a coffee fiend and will drink anyones coffee but when I make it myself, I am really really particular.
  4. I have wanted to be a stay at home mom all my life. I put the womens movement back a hundred years because there is nothing I would like better to be like June Cleaver kissing my kids on the forhead and sending them off to school, while I make a pot roast for supper.
  5. I love anything creative.
  6. I love to learn new things.
  7. I love cooking and baking and trying new recipes.

And MamaLee tagged me over here to show what is in my purse. I don't know how I missed it, other than I was in preggoland and otherwise occupied at the time. Anyway here is the magical mystery tour of my purse.

Here is my purse

Lets start with the first pocket, shall we?

In here within easy reach, we have my lipstick (which I hardly ever wear), my chapstick (which I wear a LOT), my vaseline for my lips when chapstick isn't enough (have I mentioned that I have a dry lip problem?) and my keys with the attached keychains, my blockbuster membership keychain, my mickey mouse keychain and my grocery day calculator keychain (bought for me by Prince Charming)

Now join me as we move to the next pocket.

Ahh yes, in this pocket you will find the packet of Dora tissues which proclaims to the whole world that I am indeed the mommy of a little girl and the bus schedules which announces the fact that due to the face that a gigantic paperweight is in my driveway I am relegated to the world of bus stops and windy shelters.

And now lets go into the inner sactum, the deep dark depths of the big pocket, what shall we find in there do you think?

Aaahh too bad, nothing very exciting, just my wallet and a pen. And if you think I am showing you, the insides of my overflowing, too much crap wallet, you are crazy. That would be another post for another day. That was fun, feel free to stop by any time for another magical mystery tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I know how easy it is to let memes slide by. And then time goes...and...well, YOU know!

Thanks for sharing.

And btw, I just got a new purse. LOL

Twitter