Jul 3, 2007

Rockin Girl & Shelf Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I have decided to tackle the pantry shelves in my kitchen. I wanted to make room on them for my microwave so that I can get that eyesore off my kitchen counter. And I did. It is so nice to have that corner free of clutter now.


BEFORE:




AFTER:







Fantastagirl over at The Adventures of Fantastagirl has graciously awarded me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Thank you so very much!! She made my week!

I am so glad that my blog has enabled me to meet so many wonderful people and to make so many new friends and connections. Blogging has been a place for me to come when I needed a listening ear, when I wanted to share my beautiful daughter and my life as well as my quirky sense of humor. Thank you so much for making my blog the refuge that it is. I hereby nominate all of the people on my blogroll, you are all Rockin Bloggers!

11 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

super job! looks great, actually looked great before too;)
happy Tuesday to you!

Anonymous said...

I think it looked great before. But, I know what you mean about clutter.

Shaz said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting "Us Danes", please stop by again some time. Thats one impressive weight loss you've achieved. Well done x

Cory said...

Good job!!! Wanna come do mine? :)

mistihollrah said...

Congrats on your award!

Great job on your tackle-they look great!

Anonymous said...

Grat job tackling that shelf, girlfriend! Looks good.

Thanks for the nod. :)

Congrats, because you do totally rock!

k8 said...

oh puh-leeze. if you want a messy pantry come to my house. the before pic looks like dreamland compared to mine! ;)

Anonymous said...

My microwave takes up precious counter space too. Some day I'll have to break down and get the over the stove kind, because we don't have room any where else for it. Blah!

Good job on your tackle!

Amico Dio said...

before and after looks great!! Good job!

Fantastagirl said...

Love your tackle - although your pantry is so nice and organized I'm jealous. We were lucky in this house - there is a cubby built into the wall and our microwave fits perfectly in there - off the counter, and out of the way.

Cheryl said...

You make my house look shameful!

Twitter