Jul 8, 2007

Meme Fun

My good friend, Bridget (or tegdirb92) over at "And Miles to Go Before We Sleep" tagged me a couple of times and somehow I missed them. So here are the tags that I missed from her.

Five Things


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. The Buzz Queen
2. Us Danes & Our Family
3. Comedy Plus
4. Miles To Go...
5. Ever After . . . My Way


Next select five people to tag:

1. MAMA in love
2. Its Notso Bad
3. Full Plate
4. Highland Warriors
5. Fantastagirl

Then answer the following questions:

#1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was a single girl about to embark on the college experience a good 7 years older than most of the people in my class.

#2 What were you doing 1 year ago?

Not too much different than I am now. I was enjoying the wonderful neighbours I have and being happy that Princess, Prince Charming and I had found somewhere nice to live.

#3 Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Anything chocolate especially Lindor chocolate.
2. Anything sweet with a cup of coffee
3. Popcorn or chips
4. Ice Cream Sandwiches
5. Fruit or veggies and dip.

#4 Five Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:

1. Lady in Red
2. Don't Cry Daddy
3. Most Bon Jovi songs
4. All the songs in the Buffy Musical episode
5. Time in a Bottle

#5 Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Build Prince Charming his castle
2. Buy a Car
3. Pay off all my bills and those of my family.
4. Travel
5. Take Notsosnowwhite to see Clay Aiken in Concert

#6 Five bad habits:

1. biting my nails when I am nervous
2. drinking too much coffee
3. eating too much
4. my love affair with chocolate.
5. my tendency to obsess over things.

#7 Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:

1. Leg warmers!
2. Two-piece bathing suit
3. acid washed jeans
4. neon shirts and earings
5. running shoes with little tiny zippered pockets in them.

#8 Five favorite toys:
1. Computer
2. Crock pot
3. coffee perk
4. DVD Player
5. Digital Camera

Well I looked at the other meme and it appears to be the same as this one. So, I am only doing it once! LOL have a great Sunday everyone!

7 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Great Meme - my answers will be up shortly!

Notsosnowwhite said...

cool MEME .. I am done

Anonymous said...

I know the words to all the Bon Jovi songs too (most of them) Thanks for playing along :) Have a wonderful day.

TitanThirteen said...

I still kinda like neon stuff. I'd definatly wear it! But then that song, 1985 is sooooo writen about me! lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

I really liked your answers. I would have said the same on a lot of them.

I so want to find a lap-band place that will finance me. I too tend to eat myself to oblivion

~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

I swear you tagged me on this one? Oh well, I'm doing it anyway!

Twitter