Jul 13, 2007

Feast Fun


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?

Hmmm that's a tough one, I love all sorts of fruit, maybe kiwi or strawberries.
Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?

Grandma Great. I really admire the person that she is.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?

In a fancy schmancy hotel with Prince Charming.
Main Course
Name something you do too often.

Oh there are lots of those things; drink coffee, eat, check my email, call Notsosnowwhite.
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.

I really like Notsosnowwhite because she is so much like me, she is a great listener and I can trust her to be honest with me.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Friday! I can SO identify with your main course, except, of course, for calling notsosnowhite :-)

Have a great day.

Hootin Anni said...

Happy feasting!! O dear, I forgot kiwi....they ARE good.

Anonymous said...

Loved your dessert--great friend are priceless and hard to find :) Great Feast!!

Gattina said...

I also drink too much coffee, lol !

Unknown said...

Happy Friday!

Marissa loves kiwi and strawberries.

Drinking too much coffee was one of my answers too!

Great Feast! :)

~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

Funny you said kiwi..that's the one fruit I mentioned that I can get myself to eat. I like kiwi flavoring in things.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to go to a fancy hotel with my husband, anywhere! :) And I have too many things I do too often, too.

Twitter