Jul 17, 2007

Entertainment Center Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I have decided to tackle my entertainment Center and my living room. I cleared some of the movies out of the bookcase and entertainment center, moved the furniture around to a more convenient location, cleared all the junk out of the corners of the room, tucked Princess's little blue basket of toys in the corner next to the couch and generally cleaned up. I still don't like the colors and the furniture but at least, it looks better now.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:


AFTER:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Thanks for your comment! I do feel better....

adymommy said...

Great job!

Lauren said...

Great work!!!
After I get my piles cleared from my bedroom, I hope to have hubby help me re-arrange the furniture.... some day!

Candi said...

I think the new set up looks great. Good job!!

Twitter