Jun 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen Random Things about Twisted Cinderella


  1. I am completely addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. I know nothing about dance, so I find this surprising, but I love it!

  2. I just watched the movie Harrison Bergeron. I was a little surprised by it but I love the way it made me think. I felt like I was a little challenged and I enjoyed that.

  3. I just read the book, The Second Son and I also felt challenged by it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was something I scavenged out of Prince Charming's book collection and I am glad that I picked it up.

  4. I chopped off Princess's hair. They have been having issues with head lice at her daycare and after her third time getting sent home, I had enough and cut it off. I think it looks pretty cute. I am going to take her to a hairdresser to fix it up and I do think that I cut the bangs a little short but all in all, she looks like a little Pixie!

  5. I hope that the kids at school don't tease her. I told her that I am going to get mine cut the same way so that we can be "twins". She loves this idea!

  6. I am going to be doing the room that was to be the nursery next week. Probably for Tackle it Tuesday. I am going to clean out the closet and put all the baby stuff we bought away.

  7. I hope that we get pregnant quicker this time. I hope it doesn't take as long as last time.

  8. My doctor told me that if we feel it is taking too long, we can go in and see her. So that is good to know.

  9. I am feeling a little better this evening. I feel a little stronger.

  10. I am finding for the most part, I am just over-emotional. My emotions rise up faster than normal. I am probably driving my family crazy, but I am doing my best.

  11. On the upside, in my quest to keep busy, my house has never been cleaner. LOL

  12. I am taking lots a lots of pics lately. I love taking pics of Princess in the summer, I find she just looks so cute when she is playing.

  13. I am thinking of getting Princess's ears pierced. She is such a girly girl and with her new short hair, I think it would be adorable. Prince Charming has said he thinks so too. So this may happen yet.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

This is her before the cut!

11 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

I know so many women who've conceived the very first cycle after a miscarriage and gone on to have a healthy baby! I hope that happens for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy T 13!

Anonymous said...

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I love So You Think You Can Dance. I actually like it better than American Idol...lol!

maiylah said...

your Princess looks sooo cute with her new haircut! :)

happy T13!

Anna Maria Junus said...

I know the horrors of head lice. At one point the kids gave it to me and I was tempted to shave my head!

You know what works? Vinegar.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I hate that you had to cut her hair, but I'm sure it's adorable! Happy TT!

Cory said...

It is a cute cut for her. And I think getting her ears pierced will be cool. The earrings will show off well with her hair short, and she'll love it after a few weeks when she can start wearing different earrings.

Cinnamon Girl said...

What a great TT! Mine is up too!

http://absinthedreamers.blogspot.com/

pussreboots said...

Good luck and happy TT.

Jenny McB said...

That haircut will be so nice for the summer and earrings will look cute with the short hair.

Have a great weekend!

Twitter