Jun 7, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Random things about Twisted Cinderella

I have decided that given how down I have been about losing my baby, I am going to use this Thursday Thirteen to think about some things that make me happy these days.

  1. Every morning Princess picks dandelions and gives them to me to put in a glass in my kitchen window.

  2. I got her Preschool Graduation proof today and she is too precious.

  3. Prince charming has been wonderfully supportive.

  4. Seeing how Prince Charming's aunt treated his mother when she was sick and how willing she has been to help me has made me have warmer feelings toward her.

  5. I have a wonderful best freind that I adore.

  6. My wonderful neighbours are going to buy a bike for princess. She will be so excited. I can't wait to see her face.

  7. Princess is asking for lots of hugs and kisses. I love that she is still young enough to want lots of love from mommy.

  8. Princess is growing so much these days. I have to go through her clothes and bring out the next size. She is so tiny that I love when she shows some signs of a growth spurt.

  9. She ate a wonderful healthy supper last night and it was the same as what we ate.

  10. She ate a snack of lettuce, cucumbers, cheese and apples when she came home from school and she loved it.

  11. The adorable little boy next door brought her a cookie after school and she was excited.

  12. I have a lot of people who love and support me and want only the best for me.

  13. I am going to go back on diet as soon as I get the doctor's okay and groceries.

(please go over and visit my friend MAMA in love)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • Leave a comment and I will add you here


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




19 comments:

pussreboots said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I've been through that twice myself. I'm glad you have such a strong support team in your family and friends. Happy TT.

Jenny McB said...

I have not been by lately and am sorry to hear about your loss. Glad that you posted a 13 and what a great picture of your princess.

Unknown said...

I am glad you posted this!! Praying for you and your family

Di said...

The first of many endings and beginnings...I just had one "graduate" from elementary school and another from middle school...I can't believe my first baby is going to high school and my last baby is going to middle school!

Carla said...

Precious is right! :)

Janet said...

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's great that you can see some happiness; and your daughter looks so thrilled to be graduating!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yes, focus on the good! A loss like that is horrible, so go on and mourn. Just don't forget the good -- and it's obvious you haven't.

Hugs from all of the nutty rock stars at West of Mars; they're self-absorbed but not heartless. And an extra hug from me, who's having my own mommy problems this week.

Special K ~Toni said...

I agree, focus on the good!

Mine is up at Special K Family

Dewey said...

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I hope keeping positive helps you get through it.

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sorrow, but it sounds like you have a good support system and love, especially when you need it. It's woderful that you're looking at the positive still in your life.

Qtpies7 said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Its never easy to go through, but having a wonderful support system helps.
I've been through a few miscarraiges.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Yet, it's lovely to see how your princess grows, isn't it?

*hugs*

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Cute little girl. Great list too. Best friends are one of the best treasures a man can have.
My T13 is up too.

Anonymous said...

I just went to Girlie Girl's preschool graduation last week. I was so sad!

Her picture turned out great!

FatBlokeThin said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss - my wife endured several miscarriages before the successful brith of my son (one of which was compounded by the terrible manner of the ER consultant who dealt with her). I cannot imagine how you feel but I understand in some small way.

I don't know ehat else to say (sigh).

God bless.

Kat said...

She looks beautiful. hold one to your girl and your hubby they will get you though this.

Barbara said...

Sorry for the loss of your baby. But your Princess is beautiful! I know her hugs and kisses make you feel better. Praying for you.

Check out my TT.

Cinnamon Girl said...

You are in my prayers =)

Crimson Wife said...

{{{hugs}}} May God bring you much joy to help ease the sorrow of your loss :-)

Twitter