Jun 14, 2007

Baseball and haircut


This week's theme is "Baseball." I had to think long and hard about a baseball page that went with this theme, but I then I remembered this layout that I did way back in September 2005 and it was perfect! Here is my Little Princess Belle.
The Journalling reads: You don't know baseball from football and the bats you talk about all have wings but at least you how to look the part

Here is one before and several after shots of her haircut after I got at it. What do you guys think? It was nicer before she went playing and stuff. This is after all day playing and running around and generally messing it up.

Before




After


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks adorable with that haircut!! LOVE IT!!

Amazon Alanna said...

It's an adorable haircut...and I bet it's easy to care for and doesn't trap heat like my giant head of hair!

Anonymous said...

I bet she's nice a cool this summer. Very cute!

Cheryl said...

Oh, your layout is good! I would have never known it was an early layout for you.

Wow! Princeses haircut makes her look years older! Tell her I said so! I like it. It's so cute.

Fantastagirl said...

She looks all grown up! Very cute!

CRIZ LAI said...

Just popping in here for the first time. That's your daughter? Cool and easy to maintain haircut. :)

Jojo said...

It looks cute! Does she like it? I cut all mine off a couple of weeks ago and feel like a new person!

Lisa said...

The haircut is great. It will keep her cool through your summer months!

Twitter