Jun 26, 2007

Drawer Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I have decided to tackle the drawer in my kitchen. It is the drawer that Princess always opens to get her spoons and she roots through it and leaves such a mess. So, I looked in there and had enough. It is much better now.

It is only a little tackle and I have some more things I need to get done. But I have to get in to see a doctor today. I am pretty sure I have a UTI and it is a pain in the butt! Not to gross you out or anything but when I pee, I am starting to make faces like Popeye with one eye squished closed and my face all screwed up. Not good I tell ya!

So here is the before pic of the messy, dirty drawer.

And here is the after pic of the clean organized drawer.


Notsosnowwhite

It was funny last night I was watching Canadian Idol and it is just no fun without someone to discuss it with, so after the third guy sang, I called Notsosnowwhite and asked if she was watching it. She was and we discussed the singer. It was too much fun after that. After every singer we would call and discuss them, their singing and the judges apparently deafness. After one singer that the judges just loved, I called and asked, "Is that guy drunk?" and at the same time I was saying that she was asking, "Is that guy having a seizure?". The judges loved him and thought he was unique. We decided he was bad, apparently drunk, and full of himself. I love that even so far away we shared our show. We are continuing our conversation when the girls sing tonight. And don't even get me started on all the calls that will take place when Big Brother comes on. LOL

8 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Way to go! That looks awesome. That is one drawer in my house that needs some serious tackling. I still have baby spoons in there, and we have NO babies in the house anymore. *LOL*

Cheryl said...

Oh goodness! I feel a need to clean my drawer! You keep sharing and it may motivate me yet!

I know what you mean about not having anyone to discuss shows with. I have a yahoo group where we talk about shows and it keeps them interesting. If I depended on my men...well....

Cory said...

You're drawer looks awesome now! It reminds me that I need to go through mine again. My husband never puts anything back where it goes!
Glad to hear you were able to share your show as well. That's great!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Yes, My drawer probably needs to be tackled also. My kids like to just toss utensils in there.

Great tackle!
Linda

Sunshine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I should do this Tackle It Tuesday thing, maybe I'd stay focused!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I need to tackle that drawer too. It doesn't take long for 2 sets of little hands to mess it up! My preschoolers feel so big to be able to get their own spoons, but it shows!

Lainey-Paney said...

looks good.

want to come to my house & tackle my drawers?

(okay, i mean that in the least sexually inviting way...i meant it in more of a "hey come clean my house" kind of way. But, when you read it or say it in your head...it might make you giggle...)

heehehehe
yes, i know...i'm a dork.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

That looks great - good work!

Twitter