Jun 19, 2007

Nursery Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I have decided to tackle the closet in the room that I had planned on being the nursery. I had a pile of clothes and things for the baby sitting on the bed in that room and the closet was filled with boxes and other storage items. Since losing the baby, I haven't been able to face dealing with that room. But today, I am stronger. I have faith that I will get pregnant again. I will have another baby and that the new baby will wear all those lovely clothes and sleep under those blankets. So, I cleared all the boxes out of the closet, and put all the clothes and blankets and other baby things away. I have the blankets and bottles and things on top of the closet, and all the baby clothes hung color-coordinated in the closet. Here are my pics:

Before:


After:


8 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Sweet Blogging friend,

How beautiful.....these clothes are beautifully sorted and visibly displayed--waiting for your hoped for baby...as your heart clings to the One who answers your prayers.

May God Bless you with the desires of your heart.

I am so glad that you are feeling stronger....and preparing for the day when God blesses you with a sweet little one to wear those clothes! What a beautiful closet!

Diane

Cory said...

That closet looks GREAT. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling stronger!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

May God bless you - you are very strong - be blessed!

Sarah said...

God bless; this is a beautiful post. That closet is lovely and you have every right to be proud of yourself. That was a big job in more ways than one.

Anonymous said...

This must have been so difficult for you. My heart goes out to you, and I am glad that you are feeling stronger. My sister went through a devastating miscarriage last March. My thoughts are with you and your family.

The closet looks beautiful.

Jane, P&B Girls

Anonymous said...

what an amazing undertaking! Good job! June 4th is my birthday:( I am so sorry for your lose. I will pray that God blesses you with another little one soon. I lost my first pregnancy but God blessed me with another pregnancy only months later. Now, while I still wonder what it would be like to have known the one I lost, I would never be able to give up my precious daughter to make that happen either.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great job! :)

perfectpair4 said...

my prayers are with you. Desperate situations require drastic faith!god will bless you. I had one child, then two miscarriages before having my second child. one was planned, one was not, however they were both devastating. The doctors put me on a progesterone pill, and It must of helped since my son made it. Hope that helps you. Good job on your tackling!

Twitter