Jun 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day Prince Charming. I am so proud of you and the father that you are. I love the way your face lights up when Princess giggles and I love the way you love to tickle-bomb her and cuddle her and tell her stories. I also love that you know how to be firm with her and you can do that even when I can't. I love you Prince Charming. You are a great dad and Princess is lucky to have you as her daddy.

In that light, I thought I would share some memories that show why I am so proud to be married to you, my Prince Charming.























8 comments:

Martalu said...

Awww! I'm tearing up a little over here! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to a great man!! You are blessed.

Lisa said...

We celebrate Fathers Day in September in Australia - Happy Fathers day to your Prince Charming!! Enjoy your week.

Fantastagirl said...

Happy Fathers Day to Prince Charming - he is a wonderful Daddy and you are so lucky to have him, and he is lucky to have you and the Princess...

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day celebration!

Cheryl said...

Happy Father's Day Prince Charming!

Goodness, how he has changed over the years!

Carla said...

Awesome pictures! Totally sweet.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Oh, so sweet! That was a wonderful tribute to a great man and a lovely father, I'm sure! :)

Twitter