Jun 1, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!
Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”

A nice hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning, Little Princess's arms wrapped around my neck.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

8 I am still spotting only a little more now. It has been almost a week. I wish it would stop it is stressing me out.

(Editors Note: I just found this quote on Babycenter which made me feel better.
Up to a quarter of pregnant women have some spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy, and about half of these women miscarry. But if you have an ultrasound that shows a normal heartbeat between 7 and 11 weeks, your chances of continuing the pregnancy are greater than 90 percent.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?

bar soap. postively medieval huh?

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

Only once in a blue moon does Little Princess leave for preschool without uttering the words, "I don't wanna go." But then she usually leaves happily.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?

I think a few days ago.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's nice that ur daughter likes school...i hope my girls too! happy friday!!!

Judy said...

Happy Friday! It's been a long time since I've stopped by your "castle." Hope things continue to go well with your new little one. I'm going to have to come and catch up on what's been going on with you this evening. :-) Have a great day!

Hootin Anni said...

I love your appetizer...the part about the arms wrapped around your neck. That's super sweet.

My feast is served

Crazy Working Mom said...

Kids are the greatest!!! :)
Great Feast, twisted.

I hope your stress levels out. You need to relax. ;)

Have a good weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

great news on the soup!! Happy feasting.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Karen said...

Little Princess hugs are the best!
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=24

Nancy said...

Isn't it nice to feast on hugs? =)

Mimi Lenox said...

An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters

Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays. I hope you can participate.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
Thanks and peace!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on your appetizer.
Hope you find some peace about your spotting soon. I'm not positive, but I remember my SIL bleeding for most of her pregnancy as if she had her period, but my neice was born absolutely perfect.
Sending good vibes your way!
That's awesome 'Lil Princess is so Happy to go to school.
*HUGS*

Eleisia said...

Happy feast day Cinderella and Little Princess!
Hugs to you both. Kids fill your life with love.

My feast is served. Come on over.

Twitter