May 14, 2007

Monday Mumblings

Well how was your Mother's Day? Mine was pretty good. But part of it is to be continued, today or tomorrow depending on when our cheque comes. We were pretty broke, but Little Princess spontaneously gave me and Prince Charming some little Lego creations that she had made in her room for Mother's day. It was sweet that she had been in there working hard to make me her little Lego Birds.

And Prince Charming sent me this lovely e-card from Little Princess which was so beautiful that it had me in tears. So even though we were broke and our dinner out will have to wait until my cheque comes, it was nice to feel so much love coming from my family. Here is a copy of the card that they sent. Prince Charming wrote me the poem. (You can click to enlarge it.)



The truth is, this is the most special Mother's Day ever, because this Mother's Day was the same week that I found out that I get to be a mom again. Nothing can be more special than that. I am supremely happy. Our financial situation is getting better all the time, my daughter is happy and healthy and loving, I am madly in love with the man I married, and I am having a baby, nothing could outshine the beauty of that.

5 comments:

Slackermommy said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a positive post. Happy Monday to you!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

What a special card. I would always keep this one if I were you and I bet that you will.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my post on my friend Betty. The days ahead may not be the best but I am praying for a miracle for Betty. She has a great attitude and her love for God is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that everything is going so well for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poem. I'm glad you had a very nice Mother's Day.
That's wonderful how everything is working out for your family.
With everything going on this past weekend, I didn't have time to do Sat. Scraps, but I will this weekend.

Twitter