May 11, 2007

Friday Five


  1. I wonder what happened to Friday Feast today? It is late getting up. I hope everything is okay over that way.
  2. I made banana bread this morning. The whole house smells yummy and homey.
  3. I was watching this show this morning about this wonderful family that adopts kids out of the foster care system. They have adopted 11 kids of all ages and races. They provide a loving home to kids who need it. The world needs more people like that.
  4. I had a nap yesterday that was 1 1/2 hours!! I couldn't believe I slept that long. This pregnancy is making me sleepy but thankfully, I seem to have the nausea under control so far.
  5. I did this scrapbook page yesterday. The journalling reads:

    Every time you see me, you greet me with a big grin and the words, "I am so happy that I am getting a baby!" and you hug me. My heart warms and I overflow with loving the person that you are. You are such a special, fun, imaginative person and you will be the worlds best big sister. I love that when I went to clear off your bed, you stopped me. "No! Mommy! don't touch him, he's the mountain!" So you stood referree and carefully moved your teddybear-shaped mountains and lego traffic lights to other parts of your room. when I walked in I saw a mess, when I left, I saw the room through your eyes, and Your whole room was a little world that you had created and I loved that. I don't know what I did to help create this wonderful little girl that I love so dearly, but I pray I can do as well for "your new baby". I love you sweetheart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can smell that banana bread from here, lol. Save me a piece! Yummmmmmmmmm!

Twitter