May 11, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!
Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
When I was a little girl, I fell over a cliff and into water when I was all by myself. The sides of the cliff were slimy and I couldn't climb back out. I couldn't really swim, but I stayed brave and made my way along the side of the cliff, hoping that I would find a way out. I did manage to come to a beach where I climbed out and went in search of my family. I had to be brave to remain calm enough to get myself to safety.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Spiderman, and Fantastic Four, the next Harry Potter Movie, I can't think of anymore right now.

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
Toilet paper. I am obsessive about it. I always try to keep at least 48 rolls in my closet. It is silly because when are we ever going to need that many, but if we start to get half way down my pile of 48, I stock up on it again.

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
There is the sound of water running, candles are lit, soft music is playing, there is water to soak in, a chair to lounge in, a fire in a fireplace, the colors are soft creams and beiges, there are soft curtains over the windows and the doors and a masseuse on standby.
Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
probably about 5

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answers!! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your story of bravery is amazing, and that had to have been quite an experience to go thru that young alone.

That was very brave...

My wishes for a fantastic week :-)

Anonymous said...

Your room sounds nice! I try never to be without TP, either, though I don't have room to store that many.

ribbiticus said...

now why didn't i think of toilet paper? come dine with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd be scared to fall in water and not know how to swim.
We never have enough TP in our house.
I forgot about the Harry Potter movie, can't wait to see it too.
Happy Mother's Day to you, and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Mz Jackson said...

Oh, you and I are so alike on the toilet paper thing! I put that on my feast too!

Melli said...

WOW! You really DID have to be brave! I hope Little Princess NEVER has to be THAT brave!

LOL on your toilet paper! My in-laws were like that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome answer about being brave! Great feast!

on the Rock said...

48 rolls - ha ha, I hate going shopping too often for those too!
Are they the doubles rolls??? Those don't run out as fast.

Too funny! Have a great weekend.

~*Kelli BoBelli*~ said...

WOW! That was an amazing appetizer! I can't believe you did that! Just amazing.

I have another question. You mentioned that you were blind and deaf when you were small. Are you either of those now? (I don't imagine you are blind if you blog, but one never knows). Amazing story!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am not blind or deaf now. I have had surgeries to correct my problems. My hearing is really good, my eyesight is not as good. I wear strong (but normal looking) glassesand there is the chance that at some point I may lose my sight again. But for now I am grateful for what I have been given.

Twitter