Apr 27, 2007

Persistence



This week's theme is "persistence." Take time to visit and comment on others. It will be fun to see how everyone interprets this word and all the quotes that are possible.





Journalling reads:
Heard during this photo shoot:
"here sit next to the bear"
"No, sit next to the bear"
"No don't hug the bear, sit next to him"
"Don't suck your thumb, I want a picture
of your smile"
"Don't suck your thumb."
"Put down the bib”
“don't suck your thumb."
"that's pretty hugging the bear,
but i want a pic of you sitting next to
the bear"
"give me your bib"
"sit next to the bear"
"No, don't hug"
"sit up"
"Oh fine . . . that'll do"
In the end, this is what I got,
NOT ONE SINGLE PIC . . .
of her sitting nicely next to the bear.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It is okay to be late! I am glad to see you continue to participate. It means a lot to me to have regular partipants to get this thing off the ground.

I love your layout! That journaling had me giggle and smiling. I can SO picture the whole event in my head. It seems as though your persistance did not pay off though! She won!

Twitter