Apr 19, 2007

Path


I have decided to participate in Themed Thursdays for Scrappers! Each Thursday begins a new theme. Post a layout (new or already created) on your blog or any gallery. Visit other entries to see how they have interpreted the theme. Be sure to leave comments and have fun!
More details in this post. Be sure to see what next week's theme is!

This weeks theme was Path. My first thought was of this first page. This pic was taken on her first visit to her preschool last summer. She was so excited.

This second page is from last summer as well. It is of Prince Charming and Little Princess. I love to watch as he takes her little hand and they walk down the path together.


4 comments:

Elle said...

Wow those are nice!

Dori said...

Path.... absolutely awesome!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

great layouts, I love the photo of daddy and daughter walking down the path!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for participating. It means a lot to me as I try to get this going to have participants.

I to absolutely love those photos of children holding a parents hand as they walk down a road! We should all have one of those!

I love the realistic feel to both of your layouts. Wonderful works!

Twitter