Apr 13, 2007

Friday Feast

Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!

Appetizer

When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?


Red. I loved how bright and cheery it was.


Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?


Right now 10, since moving for work is a high possibility at this point.


Salad

Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?


61


Main Course

Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?


I know I have in the past. I am not sure what. Probably body lotions and gift basket type stuff. I love to make up gift baskets, so I know that if I was trying to make one up and I have a hole I wanted to fill, I would dig through my stuff to fill it with something I had.


Dessert

Name something you need from the store.


Food . . . . Okay, I will try to be more specific and pick just one item. Hmmmm . . . . Milk.


5 comments:

Judy said...

Good feast. It's been a while since I popped in. You are doing such a great job! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Great feast!

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Happy Friday :)

Anonymous said...

hee, i keep a bag of gifts on hand.

Twitter