Mar 2, 2007

Friday Feast

Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

The Pink Ladies in Grease. Little girls all soft with pink and ruffles.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

When I was a little girl, I lost my glasses in the winter in the snow. Dad said whoever found them got $10. I spent all winter looking for them and I found them when spring came. I went running home to Dad yelling, "I GET $10!"

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Quiet, Slow, peaceful.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

As a grown woman, I have few obsessions. I Had more as a kid. Other than things like blogging, Little Princess, losing weight, vegetarianism, scrapbooking and my family, I guess, my obessession is my pantry. I like my pantry to be neat. I line all the cans up with all the labels facing the same way and only like things can be in each line and different brands have to be together.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?


I don't wear any. I used to wear either a vanilla smelling one or Chanel no. 5.

14 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

The Pink Ladies in Grease....great answer. Sounds like you have lots of obcessions and I'm glad the main ones are your family. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from The Ultimate Blog Party!
Congrats on the weightloss. Way to go!

Blaine Le Roy said...

I used to use a vannilla scent as well, but it made me hungry. Way to rock the weight loss. Great feast!

Diane Viere said...

Here by way of Blogging Party....thanks for the nice welcome!

You are a talented scrap-booker! And way to go on the transformation! Congrat's!

Happy Party-hopping!

Diane

Annie said...

I would like to have your salad!
Great feast!
Have a blessed Friday!
Annie

Anonymous said...

*squeal* OOOh! The pink ladies in Grease! Totally forgot about them.

And I LOVED the story about the glasses! That shows you have a persistent (stubborn?) streak! Good for you!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hello!!! I'm here from the blog party! LOVE the name of your blog! Cinderella is my favorite! congrats on your weight loss - way to go!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Your soup is especially sweet! Did you GET the $10?

My feast is served, come join me?

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yeap I agree with everyone above..congrats on your weight loss..I know how hard that is!! Your main course is something else...but then again HOW easy is that to go to your pantry and pick exactly what you want!! Not a bad idea!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

sandy

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I'm that way with my pantry too. All meat products have to be one place, vegetables together, fruits, etc. and labels all face out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Debby said...

Great feast! I didn't think of the Pink Ladies...good one! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

hahhaha! that's great that u got the $10!!!

Happy Friday!

Rob Carr said...

Your "glasses in the snow" story is one of the best Soups today! Thank you for sharing that.

Rob of UnSpace

Anonymous said...

Until now I'd forgotten about the Pink Ladies and I love Grease!

Twitter