Mar 9, 2007

Friday Feast

Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?



I usually go to bed around midnight. I don't mind that bedtime. I would sometimes like to stay up later with Prince Charming but I have to be up for Little Princess in the morning


Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I do like to get advice. But I like to give it to my friends when they need my help. A lot of people find that I am a good listener so I end up giving quite a bit of advice.




Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.



I remember when I was a child, dad's boss paid for us to go to this fancy schmancy restaurant like I had never been to before. They even gave me a Shirley Temple drink to make me feel grown up. I remember just being awestruck by the whole experience.


Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

I read that book Wicked. It was a lot of fun to read and it changed how I viewed the Wizard of Oz. It gave me a different perspective. It was fun. I also remember reading "That was Then, This is Now" as a 11 year old. I was deeply effected by it. I was heart-broken by parts and cried terribly. It changed how I viewed the world at that time.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?


Grapefruit!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful feast. If you can, try to see the musical Wicked..its just awesome..have a great weekend

Melli said...

I'm sO glad you remember that restaurant from your childhood! There were a couple of events that we provided for our children, thinking that THIS was going to leave a GREAT impression on them -- and they don't even remember it at all!!! Yet the DO remember things that I don't remember... things that were commonplace and (to me) insignificant!

Anonymous said...

I remember having dinner and getting a Shirley Temple now and then. I loved those things...lol!

Gattina said...

Is the cartoon the result of Grapefruit juice, lol ??

Heart of Rachel said...

What a wonderful feast. Thanks for sharing your sweet and memorable moment at the restaurant. I'm sure the shirley temple came as a wonderful treat for you.

Happy weekend!

ribbiticus said...

happy feasting! come see my spread! ;)

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Twitter