Oct 6, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen


Questions for Friday’s Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….


Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.

Lady in Red
Don't Cry Daddy

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
I hate crying in front of other people but sometimes I can't help it. Other than that, I guess go to the washroom. (Sorry, I know that is disgusting but it is all I could come up with)

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I don't use mouthwash that often, I mostly just brush my teeth but, when I do use mouthwash, I like Scope Cinnamon Ice. It is the kind that I have now.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
Little Princess asks about people she sees on the bus in a loud kid voice. She has no sense of what might not be appropriate to say.

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Pizza, chicken wings, steak, donuts, and Ice cream

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that song, Lady in Red. Have a Happy Friday.

Mines up too.

Anonymous said...

Hey - they said "food" not foods! LOL.

PS:
I don't use mouthwash either. You really shouldn't have to if you brush and floss regularly and just chew sugarless mint gum after a meal (or coffee?) LOL.

Anonymous said...

I too hate crying in front to people...especially my hubby!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that dessert sounds kind of familiar. I mean, do you think anyone has put 'apples' 'freshly blitzedveg juice etc ? uh uh!

Anonymous said...

i am familiar with your soup. my feast is up! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great feast. :) Happy Friday. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally identify with the Main Course! :)

Twitter