Sep 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen--Thankful


Thirteen Things TC is thankful for
  1. Little Princess seems to be on the mend. She went to Preschool yesterday and I had a good report from them as well.

  2. I didn't hear the phrase, "Ow it hurts!" or "Mommy! I'm sick." at all yesterday

  3. I managed to survive an entire day of temper tantrums and whining on Tuesday without throwing a tantrum myself. Even when she poured an entire bottle of cough medicine down the drain to keep from having to take it.

  4. She is eating again. She hasn't been eating well and when she woke up yesterday and her first words were, "Mommy, I'm hungry", I kissed her.

  5. She is learning her letters. She went through some of them with me yesterday and knew what they all were.

  6. I managed to budget almost everything into our budget that needs to be.

  7. Prince Charming was kind enough to give me a break on Tuesday when I was ready to pull my hair out.

  8. I have a kitchen full of food and a roof over my head and a family I love within its walls.

  9. I have several novels by my bed that I love to read to relax before going to sleep. Most nights, I get through to pages and I am so exhausted that I fall asleep.

  10. I love the feeling of Prince Charming snuggling into me at night. there is no more loved, safe feeling in the world.

  11. Prince Charming is working really hard at his course in school. He is doing really really well and I am so proud of him.

  12. I am in the best shape I have ever been in my life and I feel like I am only going to get better.

  13. I have a lot of freinds in cyber land that support and talk to me and give me advice when I need it.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being hungry is one of the first signs that she's getting better. Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor baby. I scrolled down and saw those adorable pictures. Poor little thing. I'm so glad to hear she's feeling better!

And congrats on being in the best shape of your life! You don't hear that often. *smile*

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well for all of oyu.


Enjoy your Thursday!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you have these things to be thankful for. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad the Princess is starting to feel better.

Have a Happy!

Anonymous said...

Love 12 and 13!!!!

Great list!!!

Hoping to post my TT pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

A great list--especially #8.

My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

That's really a nice thing to blog about :)

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I hope she is better now!
I have been trying to get here all week. I had a dream about you! We lived in the same apartment bldg. And, were best friends and I was telling my DH how wonderful you are. Is this weird to dream about blog friends? And, your daughter was there and she is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! Blogger has lots its mind!

Anonymous said...

I hope she is better now!
I have been trying to get here all week. I had a dream about you! We lived in the same apartment bldg. And, were best friends and I was telling my DH how wonderful you are. Is this weird to dream about blog friends? And, your daughter was there and she is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

That's great that your daughter is getting better! It is so horrible when they get sick. :( That's great too that your prince charming gave you a break. My two yo. was have some tantrums today, and I thought I was gonna lose it, but I toke him for a ride, and then he calmed down.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy she is doing better! And I love having books to read by my bed. right now, I probably have 2456 books to be read. Okay, that is exagerating a bit, but I think i'm a little close.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy Princess is doing better! You're truly blessed! :P
Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but smile when you wrote that she poured the whole bottle of cough syrup down the drain so she didn't have to take it. LOL. Smart kid!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Funny about your daughter pouring out the entire bottle of cough syrup. I know mine felt like it, at times. They would refuse to take anything that tasted yucky - or promptly spit it out!

My TT is up.

Twitter