Sep 24, 2006

Sunday Searches

I have had some interesting people search on google and get me instead of what they were looking for. Here are two examples that made me smile:

  • Do some people think Dr. Phil sucks?--Now while I am sure some people do, I don't recall ever mentioning Dr. Phil, let alone whether or not I thought he sucks. (I don't. LOL) So to the poor soul who google mistakenly led here, I'm sorry. I have no idea which people think he sucks.
  • Just what do I do when I can't get no lovin?--I really have no idea what to do when you can't get lovin. Write Dear Abby? Go to a singles bar? Ask a friend to set you up? I have to tell you whatever decision you make you probably won't find your advice on my blog. Sorry. I have been happily married for quite some time and proper lovin comes with the package.

I love to read and find out what people were looking for when they found me. It is too funny to think that they were looking for something so completely random and fate (or google) sent them to me instead. I wonder how long they stay when they get here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you find out what people were looking up when they found you? That is pretty interesting!

Anonymous said...

It is interesting isn't it? Thanks for visiting. If you like working out, a personal trainer just pushes you to that next level. I avoided it for years. But she offered me such a good deal that I could not resist......Butit is two days later and I am still in pain....!

PS, your little one is exquisite.

Anonymous said...

LOL... I assume you know that the 2nd search was for the lyrics of the song right? :)

Twitter