Sep 25, 2006

Four Things about Monday

  1. I am going to have to clean Little Princess's room thoroughly. I swear she is a walking hurricane leaving a path of distruction in her wake. But now it is even worse there are some mystery substances stuck to her floor! It is nasty and disgusting and seeing as how she is four and capable of anything, I don't want to know what it is.
  2. I am going to have to change around my living room. My couch is right in front of my heater and now that it is getting colder I want to be able to turn on the heater without burning the house down. When I was very small, our apartment building burned down because someone laid their mattress up against the wall while moving and it was leaning in front of the heater. So I am paranoid about that. No heater gets turned on unless it has nothing in front of or on top of it.
  3. Little Princess has taken to complaining about Preschool. I am not sure what to make of that. She loved it at first but now she says things like, "But I LOVE you." or "But I MISS you." I am touched that she misses me, but I want her to be happy. I am chalking it up to the fact that this all started once preschool started and she had to actually do work for some time while she was there. I am telling myself that this is good preparation for kindergarten and that she has to learn to sit still and do her work before kindergarten starts.
  4. Went to a birthday party for cutest little boy in the world yesterday. He turned two and he was soo sweet! In true four year old style, Little Princess wanted to open his presents for him. I held her in my arms and watched him open his presents amid much complaining on her part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's fun rearraning the living room from time to time. it's almost like having a new place

Anonymous said...

LOL! My son is still doing the same thing about starting 1st grade. I loved it when he said,"But MOM, do I have to go everyday!" It is more work. Reading and writing. He finds sitting still very hard. Thanks for reminding me I need to clean my 3yo daughter's room. I don't like mysterious things on the floors either.
Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Right now I have no one to blame but myself if LG's room is a mess, but I'm really looking forward to the day that I can blame her a little bit...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Girlie Girl still has her down days at preschool. I have no idea why. She's sad when she has to go but is having a great time when I pick her up.

Twitter