Sep 8, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Ten

Questions for Friday’s Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….


Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

I am going to the gym so I am wearing Gym pants that are way to big because I have had them since before I lost 60 lbs. A black tshirt that fits snugly, and black underthings.

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

Prince Charming before he headed out to class.

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

I love to order Swiss Chalet grilled chicken and salad or Stir Fry Vegetables Chinese food.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

In the morning after I have been up for a while and I am fully awake

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Nina ignored cold oatmeal last evening

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast! Your dessert ~ I would ignore to *wink*. Thanks for dining with me!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I would ignore the cold oatmeal too! I could go for some of that grilled chicken though!!! Oh -- and I like the new look!!! Nice shoes!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your feast from Appetizer to dessert. At least now I know you're Nicole.
Thanks for passing by and thanks for your virtual hug.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I am enjoying my frumpy big clothes to exercise and sweat in. =O) I haven't bought anything new yet either, because I'm not done loosing lbs yet. I hope to see a total of 60 go through this year. Great feast!

Anonymous said...

My feast is served. Happy Friday to you!

Wow, the dessert was a most difficult recipe, I'm sure!!

Anonymous said...

Great feast TC (I didn't know your real name before!) :) Your food choices are making me very hungry!

Have a great day and weekend girlie! :)

Anonymous said...

I actually like cold oatmeal sometimes...nice job with the dessert. Congrats on the weight loss...I like wearing baggy sweats when I hit the gym.

Anonymous said...

Your dessert was funny! Yeah for the weight loss....I like wearing my baggy sweats coming up in winter! Enjoyed your feast! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I am with Nina, needs to be warm oatmeal! Great feast here! I see you have changed your blog layout! Looks good! Thanks for checking out my feast! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Woah! Am I in the right place? I love your new design!

Great job with the dessert!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I miss Swiss Chalet!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, your salad sounds delicious. Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your feast - mmm your salad sounds very delicious. And yes I would ignore the cold oatmeal too!!
Love the new look of your site - the blue is glorious!!

Twitter