Sep 11, 2006

Carnival of Family Life, Interview and other cool news!

This is really cool. For the second time, I have had people come to my blogs and ask my permission to talk about me on theirs. The first time was on here at After the Glass Slipper. I had a post about the expectations we have on our husbands. And someone had emailed Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. and asked him if he would write a response to my post. I love that. I think it is really cool.

Here is my post: Reminders
And here is his response: Dr. Andrew McAllister
_________________________________________

And yesterday, Lizzie from http://wltips.com/ was at my Weight Loss Blog she emailed me to ask if I would mind doing an interview for her website. I am honored. It feels good to know at least a few people read my stuff.

Hey guys, my interview is up! If you want to check it out it is: here

_________________________________________

And today, I am a part of the Carnival of Family Life. Its posted at Snapshot . Go on over and check it out if you like. It is a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?? I can't wait for that day.


LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!

But - uh - where is YOUR Movie Quote Monday???

Anonymous said...

Of course, you're a popular gal!

-Margie

Anonymous said...

You have lots to celebrate today!!
Congrats!

Kelly
Home of Pass the Torch Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to the carnival!

Twitter