Aug 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons TC is grateful
  1. I have a beautiful daughter that lights up my life every day.
  2. I have a husband I love more than I could possibly imagine
  3. I have a best friend I can turn to for anything
  4. I have a great next door neighbour that I can talk to every day
  5. I have a beautiful house that I love
  6. I am actually becoming the healthy me I always wanted to be.
  7. I am smaller now than I was when I went to college.
  8. I have a mother-in-law that loves me like her daughter
  9. I have a creative soul
  10. I have a huge backyard for my baby to play in
  11. I have had stress free time to enjoy my baby and my life
  12. I am living the life I always wanted to
  13. NOTSOSNOWWHITE IS COMING TO TOWN

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Thursday Thirteen Participants

Leave a comment and I will link your Thursday Thirteen here

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome your best friend is coming to visit! Now you girls go out and have some fun and not behave yourselves so seriously. =O) Best friends are the greatest.

Anonymous said...

It's always great to remember what we have in front of us to be thankful for. Sometimes, it's easy to forget that we have so much! Have a great time when your friend comes to visit, and have a happy Thursday as well!

My list is up also if you wish to visit.

Anonymous said...

Positive and upbeat. I like this list! You go girl! Mine is up. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've got over 50% of these. I'm grateful, too! I get the idea that you like this Not So Snow White. Hmm. I'll have to look it up.

My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list...and it's not even Thanksgiving! :-)

Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

What a positive list! enjoy your friend's visit, have fun, fun, fun! Happy TT :)

Anonymous said...

Those are indeed good things to be greatful for! Hope you have fun when your friend gets to town! :-)

Thanks for visiting me today.

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed! Have a great time with your friend.
Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful list! You are truly blessed! This list is inspiring... I hope all who read this will take away many lessons.
Happy T13! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful list, don't we all have so many wonderful things to be grateful for?! :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

It's so great to hear that someone loves their life! Thank you for such a positive T13!

Anonymous said...

What a great positive T13 list! It's so nice to hear that someone is happy with their life!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lucky you! I think I want your life!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list-so glad you have so many great things in your life! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a nice list. You have a lot of things that are wonderful.

Twitter