Jul 6, 2006

Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things about TC



1. This is my first Thursday Thirteen since I came back!
2. The Little Princess was thrilled to
get a card in the mail from Notsosnowwhite today!
3. She opened it up and
"read" it telling a story to us from the pictures inside. She is sooo cute. I took pictures of the faces she was making as she opened it.
4. I have a thing this weekend and I have to dress up, and because of my weight loss I had to go searching to try to find a couple of dresses and skirts that would fit me.
5. I put away 4 skirts that were huge and managed to get two dresses that were too big but I could get away with them.
6. I wish I could get my hair done. I feel so shlumpy about
my hair and lack of makeup
7. But I do feel good that I have lost SOOO much weight since any of them have seen me.
8. I am such a freak about seeing so many relatives after so long, I am nervous and I want to make an impression, how silly is that???
9. I have been talking to my long lost friend the last couple of days on the computer. It has been nice, even if it is a little awkward.
10. I talked to my dad the other day. He just called to say he was proud of my weight loss. I sent him pics. I was surprised and pleased.
11. I have run out of chicken breasts to eat and I have been eating other "healthy foods, like liver and fish. I am so sick of that stuff, I would walk a mile on hot pavement to get some chicken again.
12. I can't wait until payday next week.
13. I did my taxes and I am getting a little refund. I can't wait to figure out what I can buy for the house with it. Maybe a used not ugly couch or a used washer and dryer.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.
Crazed Mom

2. Carmen

3. Trinity

4. Pink Chihuahua Princess

5. This is a Test

6. Does she or doesn't she

7. Casa Sosegad

8. Barbara

9. Red Letter Day

10. Mommy Inc.

11. Dawn

12. Lil Duck Duck

13. Fated Hearts

14. Karen

15. Kelli

16. Lisa

17. Stacy

18. Trish

19. Nancy

20. Christina
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on your weight loss...very exciting!!! I'll be trying to lose weight this October after the baby is born.

My 13 are up!

Anonymous said...

walk in there and flaunt that new bod! woo hoo! congrats on that.

Anonymous said...

Yea for you losing weight! That's so wonderful. This is my first visit to you're blog too, and its great.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I feel the same way about visiting my family this summer,it's not silly at all,it's normal! iplayed too. Stacie

Anonymous said...

good job on the weight loss! you should get your hair done- it always makes you feel better!

Anonymous said...

great job on the weightloss! Hopefully you can swing a trip to get your hair done! All the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I need to lose some, too.

First time visit to your blog. I participated in Thursday Thirteen for the first time today.

http://tidbitsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2006/07/tidbits-of-my-life-today.html

Anonymous said...

I think you should blow the tax refuund on yourself rather than the house! Go out and buy yourself something perty... or get your hair done.

Congrats on the weight loss... and please tell us how you did it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss. (Ugh! I can't stand liver so I here ya on that!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you on the weight loss! That is a great acomplishment. So must ask how did you do it?

Have a great Thrusday!

Anonymous said...

I lost it using the WW flex point system. It has made it easier to do it in a normal lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

WOW, you lost weight!! I want toooooo , im on a diet as well and so far it's either losing a kilo and gaining a kilo..so basically not up or down hahaha, i hate it!

I'm sure you'll be fine on get together and just be yourself!!!

and happy shopping when you get the refund!!

Happy TT, mine is up.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, congrats on the weight loss!! Happy TT, mine's up too!

Anonymous said...

That's great about your weight loss, Congratulations!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the visit. Be Well...

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! It's not easy losing weight and if you're having to buy smaller clothes, you must have made quite a dent! Congratulations!!

I know what you mean about impressing the family - I have model-attractive family members and I often feel intimidated by them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! It's great that you have to get new clothes. I can't wait til that happens for me!

Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I completely know that frumpy feeling with hair and make-up though! I HAVE to get out and get mine cut!

Thanks for stopping by my TT

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, and have fun this weekend!

Oh, and I hope you get some chicken soon. Liver is yucky! :)

Have a great day, mine is up too..

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's really something to be proud of. :)

Isn't it great to find a long-lost friend? :)

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your weight loss. How much is it? And,a perfect reason to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

44 lbs so far... and counting

Anonymous said...

congrats on your weight loss! That is wonderful. The problem of all your clothes being too big...not such a bad thing at all.

Twitter