Jul 18, 2006

Someone stop the world from spinning.

I am soooo sick today. Ugghhh this is NOT the way to lose weight! I even tried just drinking some water to keep from getting dehydrated but that was a disaster. I so don't know how I am going to take care of my little princess today when Prince charming goes to school. She is here asking for Breakfast and the idea getting up and making it for her is enough to make me sick. Ugh this is going to be a great day, I can tell.

So my blog friends what do you do for the stomach flu? Do you have any brilliant words of wisdom for a slightly green friend today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Getting sick in the summer sucks. My stomach issue to today is self-inflicted.

Get those crackers down and give Princess the box and put on her favorite movie and you lay down and feel better!

Anonymous said...

Yucky! I had a 24 hour flu bug a few months ago...I couldn't even keep water down. My son just watched a lot of movies that day so I could rest on the couch next to him.

Anonymous said...

Does hubby have to go to school? Sounds like mom needs to stay in bed. I drink Gatorade, and sometimes warm liquid jello (the sugar gives some energy and the gelatin coats the tummy).

Twitter