Jul 2, 2006

My Canada Day Picture Post

So, I thought I would share my Canada Day with you in pictures.

This is Prince Charming and the Little Princess together sitting on the grass.



This is Grandma Greats MOTHER! I thought about it and I never have any pictures of her so I took one of her with one of HER babies.



And this is how I found the Little Princess when I came outside. Playing under her baby cousins boucy seat! I thought it was too funny to pass up.



This is the Little Princess and a new little prince she met at the BBQ. I thought they were just too cute playing together.


The Little Princess and her new little friend again, this time playing with a little dog, Chance.


The last one. Trust me there were a lot more people than just her at the BBQ but I just found myself snapping lots of pics of the Little Princess being especially adorable.


I did meet lots of people including the mother of the Little Princess, new little friend. I had a nice chat with her. I am finding it easier and easier to get out of my shyness and meet people, although I do have to admit that it is easier when I have my little princess around as an excuse to talk to someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG my baby has a boyfriend.... These are tears that I am crying....LOL

Aunt Notso

Twitter