Jul 21, 2006

Friday Feast


Appetizer: fill in the blanks: I ___________ when I ___________.
I sob like a baby when I watch sad movies. I always cry when I watch Armegeddon, but now I cry earlier because I know it is going to happen.
Soup: Name something you use to make your home smell good.
I use air fresheners and scented candles but the best smell in my house are the smells of my cooking. At any point you come in you are likely to smell some yummy supper or something being baked.
Salad: If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
I would love 50% off of a shopping trip for clothes for me. Just it would be fun.
Main Course Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
the three C's: cleaning, cooking, and computing
Dessert: What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
The Little Princess watching Dora the Explorer, the neighbours kids running around, someone out mowing their lawn, and the washing machine.
Wanna join the Feast? Go here to play!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...great dessert! my feast is up! ;)

Anonymous said...

great meal! dessert was especially sweet!

Anonymous said...

Shopping.....

:)

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Your dessert is definitely a hit!

By the way you have a darling family!

Anonymous said...

The sounds of summer. Great feast and thanks for visiting mine. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to your house for dinner! Freshly baked goods...supper on the stove...yum!

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my Feast!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to come over for some baked goods! happy Feast.

Anonymous said...

Great feast...I like the three C's!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I do love the smell of bread baking.

Anonymous said...

Lovely feast - happy Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Love the dessert!!! Simple, yet sooooooooo enjoyable (the sound of kids playing!!! I miss that!!!0

Thanks for dining with me.

Anonymous said...

Great Feast. I enjoyed feasting with you from your Appetizer down to your Dessert.
Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you're a good cook!

I'm glad someone else thinks hairs are gross. :P

Twitter