Jul 26, 2006

Count Your Blessings

"Count Your Blessings instead of your cares;
count the seconds instead of the years;
keep your back to the wind, hold up your chin
Casue life is a beautiful thing."
- life is a beautiful thing. song written by Wayne Chaulk

So a new day brings a new attitude. I figure getting those books and paying all that money now means that we don't have to do it later. We tighten our belts and push through now and then later when I was planning on spending that money, we have a little extra.

I have a wonderful life. I occasionally get frustrated with Mr. Murphy's law messing around with my plans, but sometimes the unplanned stuff is the best stuff. So for today I am happy like Mr. Chaulk says in the song sung by Buddy Wasisname and the Other Fellers, "Life is a beautiful Thing."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that scrapbook page...very cool!

Anonymous said...

swweet post.

Anonymous said...

Smiles to you today!

Anonymous said...

You do great with the scrapbooking - looks awesome!

Twitter