Jul 4, 2006

Can You Duel a Computer?

Okay, I would like to challenge this hunk of wires and circuits to a duel for the honor of Prince Charming's hand. I mean, I already have his hand in marriage so I guess now I would like his mind (as well as other parts hee hee). Since this contraption has entered our house, I have lost my Prince Charming, I now have to venture into the deep dark recesses of our basement if I want to be sure that he is still alive and you know eating once in a while.

So I assume it is just the wonder of finally having our computer back. While we didn't have it, Prince Charming and I spent a lot of time talking and spending time together. I LOVED it and I felt us grow closer. We still have that closeness but now I have to fight the computer for his attention. Oh well I guess some people are football widows, I get to be an internet widow.

I mean I swear, this weekend, he got up ate his food and went downstairs to the computer and he didn't come back until long after I was in bed sleeping. Come on, what can you possibly find to do for that long on the internet??? . . . Wait . . . don't answer that, I don't think I want to know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tragic accident to the power cable? I'm rather fond of tragic accidents.

Anonymous said...

MY hubby is like that when he is on eBay.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I duel my computer often. I LOVE all the pictures below! Hey, I'm adding you back to my blogroll now that you've returned to cyberspace--sorry for the delay.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just wrote a nice long comment about your lovely pictures, etc. And then Blogger ate it. Anyway, I'm putting you back on my blogroll since you've returned. Sorry for the delay!

Anonymous said...

LOL, uh oh, TC...he's one of us now!!! BF watches TV and I get the computer. He doesn't even know how to use one and I'm not going to teach him or we'll be fighting over it. Don't worry...there's a lot of information on the Internet besides...well...you know...grin...

Twitter