Jan 3, 2006

Little bit of everything

I am thinking that Weight Watchers may be the way to go for me. I am not absolutely certain and I feel a little like I am floundering a bit. But Prince Charming is being very supportive, that will make it easier.

I went to the bank today with Grandpa Grumpy. I always feel uncomfortable when I have to get him to drive me somewhere, like I am putting him out or something. And then on top of that, I FORGOT MY PIN NUMBER!!!!! I had to go home and get Prince Charming's card and use his because as weird as it is, I remember his pin number!!! Now my card is locked up and I won't be able to do anything about it until we get into town. UGH! I want a CAR!!!

I did our budget today. I am pleased to announce we are going to caught up on all our current bills by the end of the month!!! woohoo!!! Next month we start on the old ones, UGH. Does it never end??? Oh well, at least I am trying, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ww meeting cost cash every time. The points system is great.

Anonymous said...

I am tempted to try WW. I need help. I cannot seem to do it alone.

Also, I usually start giving my husband's SS#, because I can't remember mine!

Anonymous said...

Maybe after all the old stuff is caught up, y'all might be able to afford a car for you, so you won't have to rely on grumpy grandpa to take you where you need to go...

I am working on getting old bills paid off myself. It takes a while, but can be done! :) I am glad to ehar all of your current stuff, is well, current (grin) and it seems things are looking up for y'all!

:)

Twitter