Dec 1, 2005

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella


(I can't believe I finally got this code! woohoo! Now I have official looking Thursday Thirteen!)

1. I had a great time playing in our yard with Little Princess.
2. I took a ton of pictures and just had a blast playing with her.
3. Our yard is absolutely huge!!!
4. I made a Christmas Card today.
5. I think it turned out beautifully and I think Little Princess looks like a doll in it.
6. I want to save it in my online scrapbook, but I think Prince Charming may want to save it and get it printed it off without anyone seeing it.
7. We have no water today and I don't know why.
8. We had low water pressure yesterday, I am assuming it is related in some way.
9. Our neighbours had low water pressure yesterday too. Otherwise I would be worried.
10. Thank God, I made coffee before the water went.
11. I hate that I can't get a shower though
12. Little Princess was playing outside, she needs a bath and can't get it either.
13. I can't wait until Prince Charming wakes up so I can ask him to check on it.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the biggest problem for me with no water would be no tea!!!
i'm playing the 13 today too.

Anonymous said...

There must be some kind of problem in the neighborhood. I wonder if your neighbor is also without water today? Are you going to post a few of the pictures you took? I'd love to see some! :) I need to get moving on Christmas Cards... I always buy them, then get them sent out too late to arrive before Christmas. This year, I hope to get them out on time!

Have a great Thursday! My 13 is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

I need to do my Christmas cards too! Darn it.. another thing to add to my list of things to do.

Thanks for coming by.

My list is up here
http://seriously-silly.blogspot.com/2005/11/its-time-for.html

I will put yours up.

Anonymous said...

Ew, I hate not getting a shower, too! I hope you get that sorted out, soon!

Here's my 13: http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/ I'll go link to you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get that water fixed! I bet the card is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen - Places I've Lived

Hope your water is back!

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll update next Thursday about the card! I'd like to see it if Prince Charming doesn't snag it away from the public eye. :)

Thanks for joining in!!

Anonymous said...

Im not at all sure I ended up in the right place. Dec TT? Wanted you to know I came by to visit but I think maybe I'm lost!

Twitter