Nov 9, 2005

Wednesday's Wandering Thoughts

Wow, I was Michele's site of the day yesterday! How awesome! If I had known, I would have written something witty, or funny, or incredible. But instead you were treated to a view of my new home. Oh well. Note about yesterday's post, the pink couch was in my old place. I loved it but I couldn't take it. It was another in a long line of victims of my gypsy life of moving. I didn't like that it clashed with the hideous green walls in that place anyway. My best friend, Notsosnowwhite now has custody of that couch.

My parents have gone back and life is returning to a quiet semblance of order. My little Princess is calmly eating oatmeal for her breakfast and I have sneaked off to visit you for a minute. My repreive won't last long as I can hear the natives getting restless and I will soon need to make an appearance again.

I have no cable here. I have no television at all beyond movies I already own. I was trying to wait until I could arrange a satelite dish, but I have to confess, I am apparrently about as tv addicted as it gets and I am losing my mind!!!! I don't know how much more of this I can stand before I go out and get cable. Prince Charming suggested we get cable even if it was for one week because he too is starting to go a bit stir crazy. It was alright for a while, I own hundreds of movies and I have regular shows from years gone by on tape. But I can only watch so many episodes of "Fame", "Quantum Leap", "Growing Pains", "Suddenly Susan", and "The Nanny" before I swear I will lose it completely and start to lose my mind completely. I never realized how much I like to sit down in the evenings and watch a show to relax but boy do I miss it now.

Well, I just heard a bump and "Ouch!" so I guess I should check and make sure everthing is okay out there! talk to you later and hopefully next time, I will have something less rambling to say.

No comments:

Twitter