Nov 24, 2005

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

1. Do you ever give anyone the silent treatment when you are angry? I don't know if I do. I tend to withdraw if I am angry. I go into my own space and wait until I can talk without being irrational. But I don't sit there, furiously silent.

2. How do 4 year olds get it into their head that it is okay to tell another 4 year old that she is fat? This poor little girl later turned to her mother and said, "Well mommy, I AM fat." She is NOT! She is beautiful!

3. I left Little Princess with her grandmother for the first time today. She did great.

4. I notice how creative she is becoming and she blows me away.

5. Have you started your Christmas Shopping? Have you finished your Christmas Shopping? I have not started. AAACCCKKKK!

6. Do you do any kind of annual family picture that you send out? I see this done be the families on television shows and I would like to do it, but I haven't yet.

7. Do any of your friends or family call you early in the morning? Most of my family knows not to, Prince Charming is a late sleeper and less than charming when he gets woken up by the phone. But this week, I have been woken up early every day.

8. What is your favorite new show of the fall? I love a lot of the new shows but I would have to say my favorite is a toss-up between Supernatural and Ghost Whisperer. They are AWESOME!!

9. Where do you have your computer in your house? What room is it in? Ours is in our spare bedroom now, but it has been in our bedroom, our living room, and our dining room. So I am curious as to what others do.

10. Do you have a junk drawer in your kitchen? How much junk is in it? Ours is constantly stuffed. I am always trying to weed through it, but that is a never ending battle.

11. Grandma Great is loving my digi-scrapbooking and wants me to try to find a job in the graphic design field. I love that she is so amazed.

12. My Little Princess is starting to get a great imagination. I have seen her giving rides on on her back to an imaginary friend pretending that she is a flying dragon. She lays flat on her belly and tells me, "Look Mommy, I am a rectangle!" She has me dressing her in imaginary jackets and costumes. She has a new toy and I have seen her talking to her Elmo and reading him stories. She is so funny. Her daddy was going to put batteries in a toy at Grandma Great's house and he needed a screwdriver. He asked her to ask for one and she went running out to her grandmother asking for a school stardriver. tee hee

13. And finally, a fond good night. I am exhausted and I should have been asleep hours ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm not one for the silent treatment very often at all. I'm not very shy. I like to get it out when I am angry and be done with it... and move on.

2. The child was taught somewhere about weight being a hge issue. Kids shouldn't have to be so concerned about weight.. especially girls.

5. Not yet, but I will very soon.

6. I try to get a family picture done around the holidays... this year I am running late and they won't be done in time...

7. No one calls very early in the morning... if they do and I don't wanna answer, I just let it ring and go to voice mail.

8. I don't have one. I don't watch tv very much.

9. The family PC is in the "office", which is a convereted formal dining room.

10. I have multiple junk drawers, but I keep them "cleaned" (as clean as a junk drawer can be) out pretty much. I am the opposite of a pack rat... I hate clutter of any kind and keep things cleaned out and organized.

11. I love your online scrap book. I have paged through it many times! You do a great job on the pictures!

Twitter