Nov 15, 2005

Hallelujah!

The cable guy has finally deigned to bestow his wonderful gift upon us! We have cable. I have never been so happy to see a guy in a white van in my life. We now have left the ranks of the cable-tv challenged and are free to watch something other than the hundreds of tapes I own. I am so sick of vhs tapes that I may never watch one again (okay so that may be a slight exaggeration). I can't wait to get a guide and figure out when all our shows are on.

On the other hand, life is good at the Twisted Castle. Prince Charming is more charming than ever and the Little Princess is enjoying the freedom and the family. She is picking up on music listened to by teenagers around her and I just know I will soon be saying such parenting phrases as "WHAT are you listening to?" and "Can you please turn that junk down?" But in the meantime, I can still send her to bed for a nap when I need a little peace and quiet. Aaahh life is good.

Now if I could only find something interesting to do with chicken for supper tonight, life would be perfect.

No comments:

Twitter