Nov 10, 2005

The 24 Hour Meme

I got tagged by yellojkt to do this meme. This may be my most boring blog ever as I have a very boring life and you can't possibly be interested in this stuff, but anyway, here it goes.

Blond Girl loves memes so much she has even invented her own. You have to come up with something for every different hour of the day.

12:00 Midnight: I put a tape into the vcr (as I have no cable) with Prince Charming. He saw the name of his hobby marked on the tape and wanted to find out what was on it.

1:00 am: I laughed up a storm when I realized that his show had been taped over and he had just spent a hour watching and fast forwarding through a complete tape of Debbie Travis' Painted House. (My Little Princess was born at 1:22 am on a Sunday)

2:00 am: The day that my Little Princess was born this was the time, I first tried to breastfeed her. It was sweet and wonderful and the only time it went well for us the whole time we breastfed.

3:00 am: The first time I went to a party with my friends out of town, this is the time that I came home. It was awesome and I was about 16. I was so amazed that mom and dad let me away with it.

4:00 am: There was a long time my Little Princess would wake up at this time every day and want cuddling and attention. I must confess that I am less than Princess-like when I am awoken at this hour.

5:00 am: My FIL, Grandpa Grumpy, volluntarily gets up at this hour to go moose hunting. I have to tell you, I love moose, but I don't love anything enough to get up at this time volluntarily. The moose would just have to wait!

6:00 am: When I was working at my least favorite job ever. I had to get up at this time and then 10 minutes later, I would hop on the bus for a 1 1/2 hour bus ride to get to work.

7:00 am: I used to be a cake decorator for 8 years this was the time my shift started.

8:00 am: The time I usually hear the Little Princess wake up and start playing.

9:00 am: On a good day the time that she wakes me up.

10:00 am: The time we have usually finished breakfast, baths, clean up and we cuddle together in the living room.

11:00 am: For 2 years she slept until this time every day. Prince Charming was staying home with her while I worked and as he is NOT a morning person, this worked well for him.

12:00 noon: Lunch time. I usually make something for the Little Princess and I as now that I am home, Prince Charming has taken to getting up at this time and he doesnt eat for a while.

1:00 pm: About when I can get my family out of the house if we have something to do because of the time Prince Charming gets up.

2:00 pm: About when the little Princess goes down for a nap.

3:00 pm: Time for me. I usually read, clean, take a bath, do laundry, have a cup of coffee, whatever. It is always my second favorite time of the day I think it takes me back to when I was a kid and this was when we got out of school and afterwards when I was a cake decorator, it was when I got off work.

4:00 pm: About the time, I start to make supper.

5:00 pm: When we eat supper. And I am proud to say that since we moved here we have had a family supper at the table with background music every night. Not like college kids in front of the tv. I remember working and watching the clock for this time to come so I could go home. The last half hour was an eternity.

6:00 pm: About the time, I start to experience the shakes if I don't eat supper at 5. This is terrible and leads to much overeating when I do finally eat.

7:00 pm: When I used to go to the movies. I like the early movies as I get home a decent hour and to some movies, I can even take my Little Princess. But now there is no theatre here, so I guess that is a moot point.

8:00 pm: The Little Princess' bedtime. She goes to bed easily and the whole process only takes about 5 - 10 minutes.

9:00 pm: About the time that all good shows start to come on here . . . when we have cable to watch them!

10:00 pm: My little Princess usually falls asleep at about this time at least 2 hours after going to bed. When she falls asleep earlier (like tonight) she usually gets up in the middle of the night demanding attention and drinks.

11:00 pm: When I was working, this was my bedtime.

And you have to tag people for a meme to spread and my memory is pretty bad, so I'm tagging Better Safe than Sorry, Trinity13, and Theresa. Give it a shot guys. As always no obligations, no recriminations.

No comments:

Twitter