Oct 1, 2005

The Wicked Witch of the Avalon

I have just heard from the evilest person I know, The Wicked Witch of the Avalon. she found my old blog the one where I am all nice nice all the time. She emailed me. She is my husband's Aunt. I HATE her.

When I was in the hospital having the Little Princess, she told lies about my mom that had my mom in my hospital room crying when I just had my daughter. She caused a rift between my family and my dh's family that has never healed. She lives for trouble. She lives to cause as much trouble as she possibly can. She is nice to your face and then talks about you behind your back. I HATE HER!!

When I first had the Little Princess she threatened to have her taken away from me because I didn't give her water and because the Little Princess liked her formula cold and because the Little Princess had to have iron free formula. I was a new mommy making the best decisions I could with the help of my doctor and all she could do was threaten. I HATE HER!!!! She has since threatened several other parents with the same thing. UGH!

Don't get me wrong. I was nice in the email but I have this feeling inside like I was just talking to the evilest person I have ever known. the only person I have ever hated.

So, just to be safe and to hide this blog from her, I have made a couple of changes to make it more difficult for the Wicked Witch to find me.

No comments:

Twitter