Oct 18, 2005

And the Countdown Begins!

I am up early and I am waiting to hear about my place. I am so tense that my stomach is in knots. The clock is ticking, the birds outside are singing, the Little Princess is playing in her room, and the coffee is percolating, but all I can think of is, "Did I get the place?" I am going to drive myself crazy, I am fully aware of this. But it is like a unstoppable train coming at me, I stand here and panic but I can't get out of the way. I know that if I don't get this place, I will pretend I am okay, but I tell you right now, I will be completely devestated.

On a different note, I am going to get groceries later today for the last time in this house. woohoo! One more week and this fiasco of a move is over and I am (hopefully) settling in to my new place.

I am going to go get some coffee and try to calm these ragged nerves. And, while I am there, I will make breakfast for the Little Princess, (I am good that way, I like to feed her now and again.LOL just teasing)

No comments:

Twitter