Sep 22, 2005

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that are on my mind today:
  1. I hope I can soon line up a place to live in for my move next month
  2. I hope I can get everything packed soon.
  3. Notsosnowwhite is having a friend over for the weekend. I hope the place is clean enough considering everything is up in slings for the move
  4. Prince Charming has become addicted to Harry Potter Novels. I haven't seen him for days.
  5. tomorrow is Friday and that still makes me happy although I have no real reason to be excited for that.
  6. What is the best relief you know for heartburn?
  7. The Little Princess has been especially good the last couple of days
  8. She has even let me sleep all night.
  9. How is it possible that I can be so old at 33 that my back hurts when she lets me sleep in?
  10. Is that some kind of cosmic joke?
  11. I just watched the premiere of Criminal Mind. I really liked it and I am really liking Supernatural! I know this is something I am going to watch
  12. I am looking forward to seeing the Ghost Whisperer
  13. I watch more television during the first few weeks of the season than I do any other time of the year.

No comments:

Twitter