Sep 12, 2005

One of the great mysteries of the universe

Can you please explain to me how it is possible for me to get a night off from cooking and to end up doing more work than if I had just cooked? I don't understand how a simple meal of burritos made by ever so loving and helpful Prince Charming can turn my kitchen into disaster central. Let me set the scene; I sit happily in the living room blissfully unaware of the carnage taking place in my kitchen. I eat my supper still not knowing what has happened to my kitchen. But alas, after supper, I dare to enter the war zone. I look around in bewilderment at the mess that used to be my kitchen. Every pot and utensil has been used and are scattered randomly amidst a sea of grated cheese, random bits of chopped onion, dirty dishes and open empty cans. My wonderful Prince Charming is so proud of his wonderful delicious meal seeminly unaware of the disaster zone that stands where my kitchen once was. But, I love him, god bless his soul and so I go in and listen to my music and take on clean up duty, in no time at all, I have my kitchen back in tip top shape, just in time to make the family meal.

No comments:

Twitter