Sep 11, 2005

Now THAT is embarressing

Okay at said gathering of 400 people, I am attempting to take my The Little Princess on one of her many bathroom excursions when I notice that the gigantic, worn to death, elastic gone out of the waist underwear that I am wearing (come on admit it, you have some too) has started to slip down over the ample cheeks of my butt! But I convince myself that my butt is big enough that my underwear wouldn't, couldn't fall down. But as I hurry along, I realize that this was a faulty logic because my underwear is sliding ever so slowly down over my butt and I have my hands full with a bag with a potty seat in it in one hand and a prone to wandering three-year-old so I can't fix this.(everywhere across cyberland I can hear loud laughter filling rooms at the idea of my predicament) I flinch in shock when I realize that said lovely underwear has indeed fallen down over my butt and are now being clenched tightly between my legs as I walk like a bird with my legs together praying the I don't lose the underwear somewhere along the way. Let me tell you, I have never been so embarressed. And yet, I sit here telling you about it. Why? I don't know, I am a masochist, I guess and I need to share. Or maybe I decided that you deserve a laugh today. Well, I gotta go now, I have a underwear drawer to sort through.

No comments:

Twitter