Sep 15, 2005

Did I say THREE WEEKS!?!

So with the stress of moving I spent all night last night having the oddest dreams. Its true, I had little tin soilders packing up dishes, I had dishes packing books, and I had a whole band of circus clowns packing up my underwear. Why were they packing my underwear? I have no idea, I don't have nearly enough underwear to interest any clowns that are out there.

I am slightly freaking out here! THREE WEEKS!!!! THREE WEEKS!!!! Holy Freaking Cow! How do I pack up my whole house in three weeks. (And please don't remind me that I once moved in two days after a hurricane destroyed our home, it really won't help me, I am in full panic mode at the moment!) I am going to be up to elbows in movies, books, and toys for the next three weeks. If you come by my house and see me wandering aimlessly, please put the coffee back into my hand and point me in the direction of the nearest box, I probably got confused somewhere between movie number 213 and book number 152. I feel like the the white rabbit, "I'm Late! I'm Late! I"m Late for a very important date!" Aaaahhh help me!

No comments:

Twitter